Following works and checks were carried out.
• Inspection of the damaged area of the casing
• Take sizes and prepare templet.
• With the use of template, prepare steel inserts leaving green material for final fitment.
• Cut away damaged area by means of drilling & grinding (approx. 180mm x 80mm.)
• Grind the steel insert plate to suit.
• Installation of make-up plate using the Metalock process.
• Grinding of surfaces and carry out MPI after the repair
• Carry out centerline check of main bearing bores using Easy Laser.
• Measuring of all bore sizes
Metalock Engineering is an established mechanical equipment repair company with proven expertise in quality repairs, maintenance, bespoke modifications and equipment upgrades around the world.
Offices located in:
Get in contact
How can we help you? We offer a 24/7 worldwide emergency response. Please select from the options below to contact us.Submit an Enquiry Office Locations Quick Contacts